Welcome to our services page
Harness Repairs / Modifications
- Chest strap replacements
- Leg strap replacements
- Main Lift Web adjustments / alterations / replacements
- Leg pad adjustments / alterations / replacements
- Harness adjustments & re-sizing
- Harness restitching
- Keeper replacements/additions
Canopy Repairs / Modifications
- Line replacements
- Steering line adjustments
- Reline complete canopy
- Slider repairs/modifications
- Canopy restitching
- General Inspections
Container Repairs / Modifications / Overhauls
- AAD Install and/or modifications for most container systems
- Main D-bag / pilot chute / drogue repairs
- BOC replacements (Sport / Student / Tandem)
- Velcro and tuck tab replacements
- Velcroless toggle conversions
- Selective flap replacements
- Riser block installs
- Container washing and Scotchguarding
- CYPRES servicing coordination
- AAD loops made
- VIGIL installations
General Gear Repairs / Services
- Grommet replacements
- Swoop modifications (i.e. removable sliders, etc...)
- New / Used gear inspections, assembly, evaluations
- New closing loops (main and reserve) fitted to your container
- Selective jumpsuit repairs/modifications
- Jumpsuit patches sewn on
- Equipment and gear advice for novices & experienced jumpers
- Sewing machine repair / timing
- Miscellaneous custom sewing jobs
- Square and Round reserves
- Tandem Rigs
- Pilot Rigs
- Main Canopies
Quality you can't beat!
Here at Total Parachute Rigging Solutions, we are totally committed to providing unsurpassed customer service to our customers by providing high quality services, personalized for their unique needs. Our excellent staff raises the rigging loft industry's bar of excellence. We offer the best in parachute system repair and maintenance, utilizing the newest methods in the industry, while continuously focusing on education and training to stay ahead of the game! Our FAA Senior and Master Riggers are the most skilled, knowledgeable, and conscientious in the nation. Even our Riggers-In-Training are put through a very vigorous process to ensure that they hold the knowledge and skills needed to make them part of our elite team.
You, our customer, are our number one priority - and we intend to keep it that way. Your skydiving and pilot emergency parachute needs are the reason we are here, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Whether it is an inspection, testing, repair, modification, or a repack, we guarantee a quality service that you can count on.
Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees, and our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way.
Please feel free to contact us at any time by utilizing the request information section at the bottom of the page, or contact us via phone during our normal business hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Below are some, but not all, of the services we provide. If the service you need is not listed, please give us a call.
Price & Payemnt Information
Rigger Training Services Coming Soon!!
Interested in getting your rigger ticket? Come visit us! We have rigger training courses starting in the near future! Spots will be limited, and will fill up fast!
We are pleased to inform you that we take cash, all of the credit cards listed below, and we also now accept PayPal.
*Credit Card Fees may apply